Here’s the end of year post, as is to be expected. 2014 marked the birth of The Start Zone, back in February. 138 posts later, here we are, looking back on what the year brought. Some highlights:
- I made a total of 38 interviews this year, most of them to startups, but some to other creatives and thinkers.
- I published 20 book reviews, of issues from management, startups, creativity, and life in general.
- Me and some friends recommended 33 sets of weekly links, to add to your knowledge about startups, creativity and Internet life.
- I’ve been to a few Tech Conferences, and wrote about them during the year.
- I also published my own notes of more general tech issues.
My wish for 2015 is to continue to write about these issues, to interview even more interesting people, and to read a lot as usual.
Here’s to a great new year!