As you may know, I am a compulsive reader. I usually I average one book a week. I’ve also become an avid listener. I divide some of my spare time between reading and listening to podcasts. I listen to them at home, before bed, and during my commute. They are between 20 minutes and 2 hours long, so I consume some of them in parts, and I don’t listen to every single episode. There’s just not enough time. But it’s great to keep up with these fine people sharing knowledge and interviewing such interesting personalities. Here are 10 of the tech and startup related podcasts I listen to these days:
- a16z – Brought to you by the folks of venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz;
- Inc. Uncensored – Weekly tech current news podcast featuring several Inc. magazine editors;
- Too Embarrassed to Ask – Weekly tech podcast hosted by Kara Swisher of Re/code and Lauren Goode of The Verge;
- Capítulo – Portuguese program, put together by Rui Barroca, on the Portuguese startup ecosystem;
- Monocle 24: The Entrepreneurs – Featuring a couple of entrepreneur stories from around the globe;
- Re/code Decode – Tech interviews podcast, hosted by Kara Swisher of Re/code;
- Bloomberg’s Studio 1.0 – Features interviews with the biggest names in tech;
- Tech Weekly: Guardian – The editors of guardian pick a weekly tech topic;
- This Week in Startups – With more than a weekly edition, Jason Calacanis brings us news and interviews in the startup world;
- This Week in Tech – Tech veteran Leo Laporte hosts a weekly discussion on the latest tech issues.
Explore the links, listen to a couple of episodes, and tell me what you think. Are there any other podcasts you’d add to the list?